Friday, March 28, 2014

Favorite Photo Friday: The Seagull in Venice

Have you ever had one of those times when you were in the right spot at the right time to take a pretty cool picture? That happened to me last weekend in Venice, Italy (many times actually).

While standing on the Rialto Bridge taking pictures of the canal over people's heads, I spotted a couple leaving a perfect picture taking spot. I jumped right on that, but when I walked up, my spot was taken by a seagull. At first I was like, "Darn you seagull! You're in my way!" But then I realized, this is actually one of the coolest pictures EVAR!
After taking a few pictures and giggling about how funny the moment was, swarms of people started snapping away as well. It's times like these that I will never forget!

RANDOM FACT:
Luke and I took over 1,500 pictures during our 48 hour time period in Venice.
This seagull picture is one of many favorite photos from Venice. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...