Thursday, March 14, 2013

It's 100 day!!!

How many of you remember 100 day at school?
OMG, such a fun day! One year, I wore a sweatshirt with 100 buttons sewn on it. That's right. I was cool.

Well, this is my 100th post!
WOWZA!

Amazingly, I have stuck with this blogging thing. And amazingly, I feel like I have gotten better at it. I told y'all a few weeks ago, that I was stumped... but I feel it has gotten better. Anyway, I tell A LOT of stories... a lot. I ramble A LOT... a lot. So for my 100th post, I feel it is only necessary to make this post 100 words long. (Crap, I'm already at 114 words!) Soooooooo.... staaaartiiiiiiiiiiiing.... NOW!

I want to thank each of you for standing by me! Thank you to my family who checks in everyday to see what new random thing I have come up with here in Scotland. Thank you to my friends who read my ramblings, but still come back to see what else I have to say. All of you are such special people in my life, and I appreciate that you take the time out of your day to read my posts. Thank you from me and also from Luke! I could not keep going without your support! We love you all!!

-Debbie-
*having trouble not writing anymore words*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...