Friday, August 17, 2012

Follow By Email

Hello family and friends!

First off, I want to thank each of you for visiting my blog and reading what I have to say. Again, I apologize for the rambling and also any typing, spelling and grammatical mistakes I have made and will make!

I was told last night while hanging out with some new friends that I could add a "Follow By Email" gadget to my blog. You can see it on the left. Apparently, if you submit your email, you will receive a message whenever I make a new post. I have been posting every few days as of now, but I cannot guarantee that will continue since things are slowing down. I plan to post whenever I have something interesting and important to share with you (unlike what I have been doing). This may become only once a week when we have an interesting weekend. I understand that you may not feel comfortable submitting your email to a site (I would be the same way), but I wanted to let you know to give you the option to try it out.

Tonight will be a first for me - Indian food! A few of the guys we have met are not big fans of Indian food, so the guys are getting together to grill while the girls go out to eat at a place called Rishi's. And afterward, the two groups will meet up for some drinks together.

Luke and I have not made any set plans for this weekend, but I am sure we will find something to do. We are considering doing a weekend trip next weekend - maybe somewhere in Scotland, maybe Amsterdam, Dublin, Paris, not quite sure yet. But I am sure you will here where we decide very soon.

I hope each of you has a great weekend! I am off to walk in the rain to run a few errands, and then I will braid my hair for a jog!

RANDOM FACT:
Paper towel rolls are a few inches shorter than the American rolls. 

-Debbie-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...